CEO and Business Coaching
Trusted Advisor: Strategic Change, Leadership, Conflict & Resilience
Lynnea Brinkerhoff, MSOD, PCC, BCC, brings 25 years serving her clients across fortune 500 companies around the globe. She has served in operational and strategic roles for industries including finance, healthcare, consumer goods, professional services, digital technologies, and hospitality. She is certified as an International Coach Federation Professional (ICF, PCC) and Board Certified Executive and Wellness Coach. Her current ‘sweet spot’ is working with leaders stopped by wasteful and destructive conflict. Lynnea helps them turn the energy of frustration and distraction into the possibility and greater results so they can build their masterpiece in life and in purpose-driven work.
Clients include Disney University, Spalding Sports, American Express, Cornell Medical Center, Yale/New Haven Hospital, Citibank, Perkin Elmer, Goldman Sachs, Colgate, and Unilever. She has authored in several seminal Organization Development texts and journal articles in areas ranging from the neuroscience of leadership to sustainable performance enhancement and equine assisted coaching. Lynnea has a unique ability to put people at ease, to sense into their unspoken aspirations and fears. Employing a broad toolbox and drawing upon an array of classical wisdom tinged with a playful spirit, Lynnea invites people to see their repeating patterns and choose the most effective path forward.
Education: BA in International Business/French from Simmons College Boston, MA; an MSOD in Organization Development from Pepperdine University Malibu, CA; Ordained Interfaith Minister (3-year study in world wisdom traditions).
The following represents a sample of topics of expertise:
Coaching for Managers; Leadership and neuroscience; Resilience rules; 360 degree performance feedback; Collaborative strategic planning & critical meeting design; Managing Dilemmas; Emotional agility strategies; Navigating difficult conversations; Executive presence; Stress and energy management & mindfulness; Values and vision clarification
Trainings: Board Certified Executive & Wellness Coach, Inscape/Disc Everything Assessment/Motivational Product Line, Adizes Institute Affiliate, Center for Stress Management, 360 ‘Insight’ Feedback Instrument, The ‘House Model’ Consulting Process, Spiral Dynamics, Kolb Learning Styles, Killman Conflict Style Inventory, MBTI.
Sample of Results Obtained Through Recent Project Work
- Senior VP at Fortune 50 financial institution takes on cross-cultural and leadership challenges that result in sought after relocation, major promotion and widening spheres of influence previously out of reach
- Senior level IT and investment executives at Fortune 50 financial institution create and execute development plans successfully resulting in 36% increase in revenues
- Partners of multi-generation law firm create a collaborative strategic plan that doubles business inside of 18 months
- New top team from information technology Fortune 100 merges 5 former organizations and unifies its approach to global sales team, integrating technology systems change in record time
- Department of Education executives find resilience during disruption and use innovation techniques to restore resilience and build culture
- Executive Director of large non-profit renegotiates board and staff relations and doubles development funds through key strategic partnerships
- Retail medical executive increases geographic responsibilities and store level operational metrics using innovative customer service and team development strategies over 8 months
- Senior Medical Director drastically improves methods of communication, managing stress and emotional intelligence and is selected for exclusive women’s global leadership initiative
- Senior consultant in transition participates in my unique Professional Development Intensive (PDI), incorporating video-based feedback and lands dream job
- Engaged relevant stakeholders, co-designed and facilitated first time ever collaborative strategic planning session for old-guard company that resulted in 25 year veterans proclaiming victory for most productive and fun meeting in their tenure
- Receive consistently excellent results with clients who swear they did it themselves!
- Served multi-year stint as Professor of Organizational Change and Development and Visiting faculty in Eastern Europe, New Zealand and Asia
- Co-Created the first Eco-therapy and health coaching certification program in the eastern United States, modeled on cutting edge healthcare initiatives in the UK and the Netherlands
- Developed graduate curriculum in public health and a speakers bureau to address issues of alternatives to long term care and creative aging in society
- Designed and led signature program, Professional Development Intensive (PDI), incorporating video-based feedback to support breakthrough for leaders in transition
- Published in 20+ venues as thought leader
- Consulted to international franchise resulting in 3.6M in direct savings in first year
- Serve American Red Cross Mental Health Division and FEMA in disaster situations with approaches to trauma and resilience
- Leadership team member, Director, Strategic Alliances, The Graduate Institute, CT, the premier east coast center for integrative graduate education
- Design wilderness-based programming that mirrors client business climate
- Co-creator, collaborative strategic planning process, engaging multi-stakeholders seemingly at odds in a design-led session, resulting in real-time problems resolved & accelerated decision-making